Abode Sudirman CBD Jakarta New launching at JL. Jend. Sudirman Open NUP now

Abode Sudirman CBD Jakarta New launching at JL. Jend. Sudirman Open NUP now

ABODE at Sudirman Place

opened a special NUP ABODE type 3 bedroom:

# Type K Area 156 m2 – 159 m2, DP 15% 3x paid, the remaining 85% divided by 68 months.

# Type A and H Area 153 m2 – 158 m2, DP 15% 2x paid, remaining 85% divided by 64 months.

# Type E Area 147 m2 – 149 m2, 15% DP 1x pay, the remaining 85% divided by 65 months.

Ground breaking January 2019

Completed construction within 5 years. pure HGB land status.

NUP of 50 million (Refunable)

The price of 62 jt / mtr excludes tax (for the current NUP).

Schedule Select units in November 2018.

The total land area of ‚Äč‚ÄčABODE Sudirman Place is 2 hectares, each building has its own entrance, office, own apt, own retail.

> Office tower 51 floors

> Apartment 60 floors

> Mall (Retail) 7 floors

3 meter high ceiling. The glass unit is 1.2 meters high

The 1st floor is specifically for the lobby

Facilities floor on the 8th floor

Common lift is available on 7 floors,

lifestyle and retail center on the 7th floor.

Lt. 12 to 60 apartment units equipped with private lifts (2 lifts per 2 units)

Lt. 2 to 11 common lift.

Wardrobe for all rooms, Bathroom Italian marble, sanitary hans grohe & grohe

kitchen set & stove by smeg. AC VRF daikin.

The length of the swimming pool is 50 mtr.

A bridge will be built for access to benhil, as well as a passageway to JL.KH.mas mansyur (the permit has been approved by the DKI regional government).

Connect directly to the MRT station.

FACILITIES;

Swiming Pool, Children Pool

Barbeque Lawn, Residence Lounge

Screening Room, Function Room

Private Dining Room

Library, Health Club

Indoor & Outdoor Playground

Sun Deck, Party Pool

Unit Specifications

Flooring = Imported Marble Timber

Doors = Timber

Windows = Aluminum Frame

Counter Top Survace = Solid Surface Granite

Sanitary & Fitting = Grohe & Hansgrohe

Appliances = Elecctric Stove with Hood and Oven

AC System = Centralized Daikin VRV

Parking = 1 unit, 1 parking lot

Generator = 100% Back up Power Generator

Why ABODE?

1. Prime locations at JL. General Sudirman.

2. Integrated project; Apartments, retail 170 brands, Office tower.

3. Developer’s commitment to only selling apartments. Office towers and retail are not for sale, plans are leased.

4. MRT station connecting to Abode.

5. Value for money, with the best specifications in its class.

Developer of PT Indonesia Prima Property (MAP Group) & GIC (Government of Singapore Investment Corporation)

NUP Contact,

DANIEL –

Abode Sudirman CBD Jakarta New launching at JL. Jend. Sudirman Open NUP now Gallery Images

Leave a Reply